- You are here:
- GT Home
Research Bound in STEM is a day-long program in which you will…
- Learn how to put together a competitive application.
- Gain an insider’s view of the application and review process from members of graduate admissions committees.
- Explore opportunities to fund your graduate study through scholarships and assistantships.
- Visit with faculty and tour world renown research labs.
- Meet with current graduate students.
2017 Program Dates:
- October 26-28: Life Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Psychology, Physiology, Biophysics) and Mathematics and Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
Participants arrive on Thursday afternoon/evening and depart Saturday morning. Registration, accommodations and meals provided at no charge. Travel awards are available for student groups (faculty advisors are welcome to attend). Some additional funds are available for individual participants from groups that are underrepresented in STEM disciplines.
INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS: APPLY HERE -
GROUP REGISTRATION BY FACULTY ADVISOR: APPLY HERE (or contact. Dr. Oden directly to arrange your group visit).
Application Deadline: October 19, 2017. Space is limited; apply as soon possible.
For further information please contact: Dr. Keith Oden, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-894-8163